The process to turn an old, decayed factory into a beautiful, brand new shopping center was 2 years in the making. Numerous unexpected and inconvenient circumstances from cloud burst rains flooding the construction site to Covid 19 pandemic were overcome, as the joint efforts of all involved companies under the umbrella of Subotica contractor SMB mastered the challenges and made the dream a reality. The center opened 25th June 2020, and from that point on customers took over the center, as was our intention from day one.
BEO project design team:
- CHAPMAN TAYLOR – LAYOUT AND FAÇADE, INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECT GROUP
- TTDESIGN – INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE NETHERLANDS
- LICHTDESIGN – LIGHT DESIGN GERMANY
- AIRDESIGN – WAYFINDING GREAT BRITAIN
- MASINO PROJECT – BUILDING PERMIT AND EXECUTION DESIGN SERBIA
- NORTHENGINEERING – EXECUTION DESIGN INTERIOR SERBIA
BEO is responsible regarding its environmental impact and is constantly working on prevention of waste generation and minimizing the usage of natural resources through efficient use of raw materials and improvement in equipment maintenance, better waste identification, minimizing landfilling, increasing recycling process and setting standard operational procedures for waste management.
Author: Ingo Nissen, former CEO at MPC Properties