MPC Properties Appoints Pınar Yalçınkaya as the New CEO
MPC Properties, one of the most experienced real estate companies in the SEE region with its business grounded in investment, development, and management of assets, appoints Pınar Yalçınkaya as the new Chief Executive Officer.
Ms. Yalçınkaya brings over 20 years of real estate business experience with extensive know-how in acquisition, disposal, (re)development, leasing, asset, and property management. During her career in multinational companies, she was responsible for numerous investment projects and operations of real estate assets.
Prior to joining MPC, she served as the CEO and Board Member for both the Multi Corporation and ECE Group’s subsidiaries in Türkiye and provided oversight and guidance to the largest retail real estate platforms in the country.
“I am excited to join MPC Properties and uphold the company’s vision to build communities and enable prosperity for all, in addition to MPC’s commitment to bring the best innovative real estate project solutions on the market “, said Yalçınkaya.
- BEO Shopping Center has won the prestigious ECSP Awardsrdjan2023-05-18T15:05:25+00:00
- MPC Properties Appoints Pınar Yalçınkaya as the New CEOsrdjan2023-03-31T10:01:30+00:00
- Brankov business center officesrdjan2023-04-22T11:57:46+00:00
- “WELL HEALTH-SAFETY” CERTIFICATEsrdjan2023-05-18T14:44:35+00:00
- TLD Belgradesrdjan2021-06-09T13:26:33+00:00
- Two international property awards for BEOsrdjan2021-04-03T11:33:37+00:00
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.