MPC’s company strategy is to construct state-of-the-art office and retail premises that are in line with the world’s highest standards. We are a company that thinks strategically and long-term, and we don’t compromise when it comes to building quality and sustainability, investing more than the competition in the actual construction of buildings, which we’re recognized for on the market.
This doesn’t only imply the development of real estate, but also the management of the same property, which ensures that it is extremely important for buildings to be sustainable, functional and aligned with the principles of green construction.
During the designing our properties, the standards of A classification represent a minimum. Moreover, the principles of green construction are also a requirement, as well as our knowhow and experience in asset and property management, in order for properties to be unique on the market.
- Navigator Business Center is the first office building in Belgrade that was awarded with the LEED Gold certificate (New construction)
- UŠĆE Shopping Center is first LEED EBOM certified shopping center in Serbia
- UŠĆE Tower Two is certified in accordance with the BREEAM standard, grade Excellent
- Navigator Business 2 has LEED Gold certificate
MPC Properties is a member of the Serbia Green Building Council. All companies in the MPC system are ISO certified.
- BEO Shopping Center has won the prestigious ECSP Awardsrdjan2023-05-18T15:05:25+00:00
- MPC Properties Appoints Pınar Yalçınkaya as the New CEOsrdjan2023-03-31T10:01:30+00:00
- Brankov business center officesrdjan2023-04-22T11:57:46+00:00
- “WELL HEALTH-SAFETY” CERTIFICATEsrdjan2023-05-18T14:44:35+00:00
- TLD Belgradesrdjan2021-06-09T13:26:33+00:00
- Two international property awards for BEOsrdjan2021-04-03T11:33:37+00:00
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.